Saturday, June 19, 2010

My Latisse - Not So Clinical Trial - Week Three Results


Week #3 - Well my Latisse lash-growing experiment seems to be going well. I am most excited that the lashes on my right eye seem to be catching up with the lashes on my left eye. I have a theory about that, which may sound a little wacky to you, but I think it has merit.

Week #2 - I think it’s a right brain/left brain thing. For those of you who aren’t familiar with this “theory” clinically referred to as Lateralization of brain function, in a nutshell (non-clinical, basically worthless opinion), the right side controls creativity, and the left logic.

Here’s a gross rationalization for you. If you’re an anal, Republican, control freak, the left side of your brain is probably dominant. If you’re a hippy-dippy, new age, bohemian painter, you’re right brained. I also think that’s why some people have very symmetrical faces (supposedly the most beautiful people in the world), and some appear to be two-different people depending upon which side of their face you’re looking at.

Anywho, I think my way too logical control freakiness left brain has been stunting the growth of my eyelashes. However, this past week I took a couple of days off from work and relaxed and gave my right brain a little play-time, and my anal left brain a rest, I think that made the lashes on my right eye grow faster.

2 comments:

  1. Definitely working! Is it permanent or do you have to keep doing it? Inquiring minds want to know!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard that you have to keep it up, but honestly I'm not sure it's worth $114 a month to have thicker eyelashes.

    ReplyDelete