Sunday, June 13, 2010

My Latisse - Not So Clinical Trial - Week Two Results



WEEK ONE - Baseline - Pitiful



WEEK TWO – OMG! I think this stuff works!

OK. I need a little perspective and a third-party opinion here. Are my lashes really longer, thicker and darker, or is it just my need to believe that the $114 I spent on a bottle of stuff half the size of a wine cork isn’t just vanity run amuck?

I’m starting to feel a little like Gloria Swanson in Sunset Boulevard. "All right, Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up."

I’ll mention again that I spent a good 30 minutes “re-touching” this updated results photo (something I seem to do a lot lately), but I didn’t touch the lashes, just the depressing sea of wrinkles, pores the size of salad plates, and brows in tragic need of maintenance.

So what do you think? Is it working or not?

4 comments:

  1. Thicker for sure. Keep it up....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read that one of the side effects was that eye color (lighter eyes) could change... Notice any dif there?
    Jeanene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yikes! I don't know but I'll monitor and give an update. However, that's going to be sketchy because my eyes change colors all the time, depending upon my surroundings and what I'm wearing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely, your lashes look fuller and longer!!

    ReplyDelete