Saturday, April 23, 2011

Smart Gals Graze

After a whirlwind trip to San Antonio Thursday (see post below), I tore back to Austin in time for lunch at Z'Tejas Grill Arboretum with Debbie Kern (left) and Benita Giller (right).

Debbie is the Chair of the Children’s Advocacy Center Christopher’s Guild PlayBingo Ladies Luncheon, and Benita is donating some handmade jewelry for their silent auction. If you don't have your table or tickets for this event yet, better hurry! It always sells out because it is crazy fun!
I met Austinite via New York Benita in Italy, and we became fast friends! Benita not only makes great jewelry, check out this post-card sketch and watercolor she did when we were in San Miguel a couple of years ago. She is just one of those hyper-creative people.

Debbie is simply superwoman. She just lost 20 pounds for gauds sake! I could go on and on about her, but suffice it to say that I worship her.

Debbie and Benita and I are convinced that we need to make a trip to Santa Fe together, and if I can find the money and time, I may go to London with Debbie in May!

Woo Hoo! I adore these two smart gals!!

No comments:

Post a Comment