Saturday, March 20, 2010

My Bountiful Organic Garden

Youth FAQ, Dec. 2006
Behold our dinner last night, which we plucked from our beautiful, organic garden just moments before this photo was taken - arugula, baby spinach, lettuce, carrots (tomatoes from the store – little early for tomatoes!)   

Holy greenery was it good! Nothing quite as satisfying as harvesting from the sweat of your own brow! Just kidding, I don’t garden but I do pay for my gardener Youth FAQ, Dec. 2006 extraordinaire, Jason Minshew, JayBird LandscapingWant a fresh salad tonight? Please feel free to come by and trim off a plateful! EGO perussi proinde EGO sum
First person that correctly translates this gets to go see the Texas Roller Girls with me this Sunday night (I have VIP season tickets)!

No comments:

Post a Comment