Saturday, December 22, 2012

The Homestead on Foxridge Ben & Breakfast



I recently found out that one of my school mates, Leta Smithson Thomas, Leta Jo to me, owns a bed and breakfast just west of San Antonio in Helotes, so I went to the website to check it out, and gal howdy, it is fantastic!

If you, your family or friends need a place to stay when you are in the San Antonio area (family trip to Sea World or Fiesta Texas, live music at John T. Floore's Country Store, dinner at the lovely Gray Moss Inn, golfing at Briggs Ranch, wedding, etc), or if you just need to get away to somewhere quiet and serene for a few days, Foxridge is the place for you. The pool area is beautiful and the breakfast to die for.


You can access the Homestead on Foxridge here, or call her at the phone # above.  When you go to Foxridge be sure to give Leta Jo a hug for me! You can thank me later.

No comments:

Post a Comment